Just recently, I gave a sneak peek of the highly anticipated Nike collection set to make waves in Paris this spring. As exciting as that initial glimpse was, the time has come to delve even deeper into the collection, as Tennis Warehouse unveils a wider range of stunning new offerings.
Besides the purple version of the Nike Women’s Paris Slam Dress that we’ve already seen on Madison Keys, we are learning that the lovely design also exists in green. Crafted to withstand the intensity of a match, this dress boasts a double layered mesh skirt, offering optimal breathability and freedom of movement. Mesh paneling strategically placed at the waist, upper chest, and back provides additional ventilation, keeping you cool and comfortable even in the hottest conditions.
The racerback design, featuring four stylish straps with cutouts, ensures unrestricted mobility for every shot. Drawing inspiration from the natural orientation of collagen fibers in the skin, an eye-catching print adorns the dress, captivating attention on and off the court.
WTA stars will also make a stylish statement on the court with the Nike Women’s Paris Slam Tank and Skirt combo.
The Paris Slam Tank features a sleek racerback and racerfront design, offering a contemporary twist to your tennis ensemble. Its form-fitting silhouette not only ensures a flattering fit but also allows for unrestricted movement during every swing.
Paired with the tank, the Paris Slam Skirt takes your outfit to the next level. Boasting a layered pleated design and an asymmetrical hemline, this skirt effortlessly combines elegance with athleticism. The playful pleats add a touch of flair to your on-court appearance while providing a dynamic range of motion.
To match the purple, green and coral outfits, Nike has introduced new colorways of tennis shoe models.
PARIS 2023 TENNIS FASHION ROUNDUP:
- Madison Keys presents Nike Paris 2023 Grand Slam collection
- Lacoste x Roland Garros 2023 tennis clothes
- Adidas introduces camouflage patterns inspired by clay courts
- Blue waves on red clay: Presenting Asics Paris apparel
- Fila‘s La Finale collection for Barbora Krejcikova, Karolina Pliskova
- Yonex unveils pink and navy designs with Caroline Garcia and Dayana Yastremska
- Bidi Badu serves delicious macaroon-colored stripes
- Coco Gauff‘s New Balance Twisted Net CG1 tennis shoe
- Wilson x Roland Garros limited-edition racquets
- Official Roland Garros merchandise