WTA player Timea Babos is starting the new season with a new logo on her tennis clothes — the Hungarian has signed an apparel deal with her long-time racquet sponsor, Yonex.
View this post on Instagram
Having previously been associated prominently with Fila, Babos is now a proud member of the Yonex family. Expressing her enthusiasm on Instagram, the former doubles world No.1 delightedly showcased a series of images donning the latest Yonex ensembles, the outfits previously revealed by Elena Rybakina, designed for players at the upcoming Australian Open in Melbourne.
Alongside the photos, the four-time Grand Slam doubles champion captioned:
New gear: After so many years playing with the racquets, I am super excited to announce that I will be wearing the Yonex clothes and shoes too this year!
Stay tuned as Timea Babos steps onto the court in Melbourne, playing the first round of singles qualifying against Darja Semenistaja of Latvia.
MORE 2024 AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS FASHION:
- Just launched: First look at new Nike dresses
- Details about new Nike Melbourne tennis shoes
- Asics Spring 2024 tennis collection
- Wozniacki, Pegula, Muchova present Adidas Melbourne apparel
- New Adidas tennis shoes in 2024, Melbourne edition
- Everything you need to know about New Balance x Australian Open collection and special-edition Coco Gauff‘s outfits
- Sneak peek at Elena Rybakina‘s Yonex attire
- Original Penguin chooses “happy colors” for Ajla Tomljanovic
- New Bidi Badu kits bring Melbourne’s nocturnal charm
- Elina Svitolina and baby Skai ace fashion in coordinated Adidas ensembles
- Pregnant Belinda Bencic shows Asics Melbourne tennis dress