Just in time for Roland Garros 2017, Lacoste is delivering another classy collection that captivates with an updated traditional look and subtle details.
At her home Grand Slam, world No.43 Alize Cornet will wear the Lacoste Spring Top, a classic design with modern features such as the diamond jacquard mesh at the bust and back. A touch of color is provided by a fluo energy contrast trim at neck and oceanie blue at the bustline. The matching white Lacoste Spring Pleated Skirt is an all-around pleated design we’ve seen a thousand times, but we can never have enough of the timeless cut.
World No.60 Christina McHale will pair the pleated skirt with the Lacoste Spring Sleeveless Polo, an even more traditional top made from run-resistant pique fabric.
It’s a pity that no one will wear the daring retro Lacoste Spring Dress. It is definitely not a design for Dominika Cibulkova, but Alize Cornet would look great in it!
The Lacoste Women’s Sweatshirt and the Lacoste Women’s T-Shirt are both 100% cotton.
The tomato Lacoste Sleeveless Polo and navy Lacoste Roland Garros Dress are timeless classics also made from pure cotton.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2017 WTA FASHIONS:
- New Balance‘s clothes for Heather Watson, Nicole Gibbs and Sorana Cirstea
- Tennis styles for the absentees: Maria Sharapova‘s and Serena Williams‘ Nike dresses
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen diamonds for Paris
- Karolina Pliskova, Jelena Jankovic to wear Heritage collection, other Fila athletes to sport Tropical Slice
- Lotto brings boldness back with Agnieszka Radwanska‘s forest tulle dress
- Angelique Kerber‘s and Kristina Mladenovic‘s Adidas outfits
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s red Adidas by Stella McCartney beauty for red clay
- Alluring black and white Adidas dress for defending champion Garbine Muguruza
- Nike‘s French Open 2017 dirt-inspired outfit