I still feel like we’ve just kicked off the new season, but we’re already in March and believe it or not, Adidas is presenting outfits ready for Roland Garros 2017! Hold your breath, this is the best Stella McCartney‘s design since Garbine Muguruza started wearing her clothes!
The world No.7 Muguruza will try to defend her title in Paris wearing this beautiful black and white Adidas Summer Stella McCartney Dress 2 featuring a body-hugging top whose side colorblocks wonderfully slim the waist, while pleated skirt with contrast hem provides feminine flair. The back of the dress features a tried-and-true racerback design, but with a novel approach including fused straps that resemble a boomerang.
I actually saw this dress last fall, in one of Muguruza’s practice sessions, and I couldn’t wait to see it launched officially.
Besides the dress, Adidas revealed the red Stella Barricade 2017 shoes and accessories that complete the look.
By the way, this is how Adidas describes Garbi in the new campaign :D:
Queen slayer, risk taker, cupcake baker. The all-new, all-powerful Roland Garros winner.
Just to remind you, Muguruza’s winning Roland Garros 2016 fashion was just as stunning: the Adidas Summer Stella McCartney Tour Tank with subtle floral colorblocks, its matching skirt with laser-cut hexagon pattern, and the Adidas Stella Barricade shoes in white/grey/gold.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2017 WTA FASHIONS:
- New Balance‘s clothes for Heather Watson, Nicole Gibbs and Sorana Cirstea
- Tennis styles for the absentees: Maria Sharapova‘s and Serena Williams‘ Nike dresses
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen diamonds for Paris
- Karolina Pliskova, Jelena Jankovic to wear Heritage collection, other Fila athletes to sport Tropical Slice
- Nike‘s French Open 2017 dirt-inspired outfit
- Lotto brings boldness back with Agnieszka Radwanska‘s forest tulle dress
- Angelique Kerber‘s and Kristina Mladenovic‘s Adidas outfits
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s red Adidas by Stella McCartney beauty for red clay
- Timeless Lacoste designs for Alize Cornet and Christina McHale
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.