Elina Svitolina kicked off her 2018 season with the Brisbane International title, wearing last year’s NikeCourt winter apparel that she also sported at the WTA Finals in Singapore, while her first collection in the new year will be the athletic style of the Nike Spring Zonal Cooling Top and Nike Spring Ace Shorts to be launched at the Australian Open.
In the promo images, the world No.4 Ukrainian showcases a crimson tint (light orange) version of the outfit, which also exists in lava glow and black/white. A crew neck and waist-length silhouette with a fitted hem will keep the Spring Zonal Cooling Top in place as Svitolina goes for her shots, while areas of ventilation and sweat-wicking fabric are carefully combined to ensure maximum comfort together with stretchy fabric.
The high-performing 2-in-1 Spring Ace Shorts consist of soft outer shorts whose side pockets provide additional storage and longer mesh shorts featuring a side stripe accent. A nice touch is the NikeCourt debossing on the exposed waistband.
The 23-year-old Svitolina, who recently posed topless for XXL magazine, likes to wear headbands, giving a nice retro twist to this contemporary look which is already available at both Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2018 FASHION:
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by the Australian Open’s beach landscape
- Adidas breaks new ground with Kristina Mladenovic‘s jumpsuit for the 2018 Australian Open
- Adidas by Stella McCartney unveils Caroline Wozniacki’s & Garbine Muguruza’s sunny outfits
- New Balance‘s Australian Open clothes for Heather Watson and Nicole Gibbs
- Maria Sharapova’s elegant Nike dress with sheer sleeves and zig-zag waist
- Back to basics: Karolina Pliskova‘s navy, red and white Fila Heritage collection
- Jelena Ostapenko‘s Adidas beach tennis style ready to splash Australian Open courts
- Lacoste continues to worship navy with Dominika Cibulkova‘s and Christina McHale‘s dresses
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s green thai Lotto dress with mountain jacquard fabric
Its very retro and simple the way Svitolina representing the outfits, remind me of a exercise dancer rather than a tennis player..
Any news on what Serena was supposed to wear?
Same outfit for the others Nike’s Girls?(Keys, Stephens,Kvitova, Bencic ect)
Ian, no news on Serena’s outfit, only those shoes that you probably already know about.
Valentina, yes, I suppose. Bencic wear the Maria line, though.
I love the look on Elina but I just saw an official post made by Tennis Express that said Simona Halep has signed a 4 year endorsement with Nike.
Nathan C, I’ve also seen that she’s with Nike now. Reportedly, they are giving her 1.7 million a year, compared to Adidas’ 1 million.