After experimenting with pastel colors in the Game Day collection launched at the 2017 WTA Finals in Singapore, Fila‘s Heritage collection for the upcoming Australian Open is getting back to the evergreen combination of navy, red and white in just as classic silhouettes.
Fila’s iconic palette is combined with archival design details such as stripes, color-blocking and pleats, resulting in timeless sporty outfits.
Fila is especially proud of a contemporary twist in the loose layering practice tank, slim fit pant and striped pleated skort, as well as updated proportions in a long cropped fit on the Heritage Jacket.
As always, Fila offers a variety of mixes and matches, providing four tank top styles, a polo shirt and a long-sleeve shirt, which can be paired with three skirts (pleated and striped designs), two types of shorts (woven and double layer options) and the Heritage Pant.
Pliskova traditionally chooses separates, but a tennis collection can’t go without a dress — Fila’s new Heritage Pleated Dress was crafted with contrast color back and upper arm panels, striped rib detailing at the armholes and front pleats.
What’s your take on Fila’s comeback to classic colors and cuts? Will you be glad to see traditional sporty designs in Melbourne or would you prefer a more lively palette and less simple designs?
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2018 FASHION:
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by the Australian Open’s beach landscape
- Adidas breaks new ground with Kristina Mladenovic‘s jumpsuit for the 2018 Australian Open
- Adidas by Stella McCartney unveils Caroline Wozniacki’s & Garbine Muguruza’s sunny outfits
- New Balance‘s Australian Open clothes for Heather Watson and Nicole Gibbs
- Maria Sharapova’s elegant Nike dress with sheer sleeves and zig-zag waist
- Elina Svitolina’s light orange Nike top & double shorts
- Jelena Ostapenko‘s Adidas beach tennis style ready to splash Australian Open courts
- Lacoste continues to worship navy with Dominika Cibulkova‘s and Christina McHale‘s dresses
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s green thai Lotto dress with mountain jacquard fabric