Dresses and tanks w/skorts are a standard in women’s tennis fashion, but Adidas is now refreshing its offer with an introduction of a jumpsuit for the 2018 Australian Open. France’s Kristina Mladenovic will have the pleasure of sporting this 3-in-1 piece, which is part of the company’s Melbourne line, also worn by Angelique Kerber.
Taking inspiration from the laid back nature of the Australian summer, the Adidas Melbourne Jumpsuit, just like the rest of the collection, offers a relaxed fit in the combination of teals and yellows that reflect the coastal city’s landscape.
The loose fit, together with honeycomb mesh and keyhole opening on the back, give this item a beachwear feel, while breathable, quick dry fabrics make it optimal for demanding physical activity in hot weather conditions.
I’m so glad Adidas has enhanced its range with a jumpsuit! If you remember, I was a big fan of Alize Lim’s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuits and I’m glad to see a sports clothing giant introducing them as well.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2018 FASHION:
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by the Australian Open’s beach landscape
- Adidas by Stella McCartney unveils Caroline Wozniacki’s & Garbine Muguruza’s sunny outfits
- New Balance‘s Australian Open clothes for Heather Watson and Nicole Gibbs
- Maria Sharapova’s elegant Nike dress with sheer sleeves and zig-zag waist
- Back to basics: Karolina Pliskova‘s navy, red and white Fila Heritage collection
- Elina Svitolina’s light orange Nike top & double shorts
- Jelena Ostapenko‘s Adidas beach tennis style ready to splash Australian Open courts
- Lacoste continues to worship navy with Dominika Cibulkova‘s and Christina McHale‘s dresses
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s green thai Lotto dress with mountain jacquard fabric
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.