After showing us Caroline Wozniacki’s and Garbine Muguruza’s Stella McCartney outfits inspired by the Australian Open’s beach landscape, Angelique Kerber’s laid back separates and Kristina Mladenovic’s groundbreaking jumpsuit, Adidas is releasing Jelena Ostapenko‘s chalk blue outfit unique for its braided details. The Latvian’s look is inspired by the mood, environment and aesthetic of the Australian Open and its host city, just like the rest of Adidas clothes.
The Adidas Melbourne Tank has been created to work for the beach as much as the courts. Loose fit, T-back and braided details on the chest and back give a casual feel to Ostapenko’s lightweight tank, while providing top performance features such as Climacool moisture management and UPF 20+.
The Adidas Spring Advantage Shorts have UV 50+ protection, super thick elastic waistband, side pockets, stretchy inner briefs and mesh side panels that bring both texture and ventilation.
The Latvian Grand Slam champion accessorizes with an orange head tie and wristbands, while Adidas’ press release states that Alona is set to wear the Barricade 2018 shoe model, the lightest Barricade range to date.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2018 FASHION:
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by the Australian Open’s beach landscape
- Adidas breaks new ground with Kristina Mladenovic‘s jumpsuit for the 2018 Australian Open
- Adidas by Stella McCartney unveils Caroline Wozniacki’s & Garbine Muguruza’s sunny outfits
- New Balance‘s Australian Open clothes for Heather Watson and Nicole Gibbs
- Maria Sharapova’s elegant Nike dress with sheer sleeves and zig-zag waist
- Back to basics: Karolina Pliskova‘s navy, red and white Fila Heritage collection
- Elina Svitolina’s light orange Nike top & double shorts
- Lacoste continues to worship navy with Dominika Cibulkova‘s and Christina McHale‘s dresses
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s green thai Lotto dress with mountain jacquard fabric