Fila-sponsored WTA players led by world No.6 Karolina Pliskova and world No.18 Ashleigh Barty will wear gentle pastel colorways of lilac, ice green, white and electric club print that enhance elegant silhouettes of the Elite collection which is already available at Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe.
The collection includes two dresses: a colorblocked style of the Fila Elite Pleated Dress and the colorful, abstract, tennis-net-inspired aesthetic of the Fila Elite Print Dress.
Besides the dresses, the collection features five silhouettes of tops, including three tank tops (Elite Pleated Back Tank, Ruched Tank and Full Coverage Tank), a short-sleeve top and a polo shirt.
It also offers two matching styles of skorts (one with mini pleats at back and one with all-around knife pleats, both available in colorblocked and printed versions), two styles of shorts, a long-sleeved shirt and a jacket.
Fila is proud of the collection’s simple and flattering lines accented by details such as the Fila Elite Polo‘s varying buttons, perfectly-placed ruching and baby pleats.
When it comes to footwear for the red clay in Paris, both men and women will wear Fila’s latest model – the Axilus Energized. The company states that the lightweight shoe combines reinforced high abrasion material on the forefoot with a molded hell cup to provide support. The Energized Rubber® Cushioning in the midsole and heel ensure added cushioning, while flex point of the shoe and soft interior bring extra comfort.
Are you welcoming Fila’s use of pastel colors or do you prefer that they stick to their traditional palette of navy, red and white? I love these soft tones, especially for spring, and I admire Fila for bringing a fresh vibe without departing from their recognizable style. By the way, this collection reminds me of Fila’s Game Day collection, which Karolina Pliskova wore at the end of the 2017 season.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2018 FASHION:
- NikeCourt French Open styles for Serena, Halep, Svitolina and others
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto dress: black-and-white batik print & dramatic skirt ruffle
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Sprint collection
- Maria Sharapova‘s lightweight, strappy, solid blue Nike dress
- Adidas by Stella McCartney little black dress for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Adidas‘ flowy pleats & tricolor trims for Jelena Ostapenko, Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic
- Julia Goerges’ little black Asics dress and Gel Solution Speed 3 shoes
- New Balance‘s printed dress for Sorana Cirstea
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.