Venus Williams today officially launched her EleVen Sprint collection for the 2018 French Open, even though we’ve already seen her wear the new designs at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia in Rome. The American’s latest print is all about wavy zig-zag lines in the color palette including tango red, frost grey, white, and black.
In the promo image we can see Venus in the EleVen Sprint Incline Dress, another stunning halter-neck design with dropped waist and contrast floating back bra panel.
EleVen states that the collection is dedicated to the EleVen woman’s free, fierce and bold mindset, making her ready to sprint across the finish line. Moreover, the line is all about fast-performing, high-functioning athletic gear to withstand all of summer’s high temps (the clothes each have the highest grade of moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool despite the heat).
Playing doubles with Madison Keys in Rome, Venus showcased the Sprint Backup Cap Sleeve and Sprint Shimmer Skirt.
In singles action, V rocked the Sprint Apex Tank, featuring print shirred waist insets, and paired it with a stunning red Sprint Flutter Skirt. It always surprises me just how good red outfits look on clay!
The new EleVen collection features a variety of tops and skirts, as well as a visor, a backpack, a hoodie, a sports bra, shorts, leggings and pants.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2018 FASHION:
- NikeCourt French Open styles for Serena, Halep, Svitolina and others
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto dress: black-and-white batik print & dramatic skirt ruffle
- Fila’s belles pastels for Karolina Pliskova & Ashleigh Barty
- Maria Sharapova‘s lightweight, strappy, solid blue Nike dress
- Adidas by Stella McCartney little black dress for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Adidas‘ flowy pleats & tricolor trims for Jelena Ostapenko, Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic
- Julia Goerges’ little black Asics dress and Gel Solution Speed 3 shoes
- New Balance‘s printed dress for Sorana Cirstea