Asics has revealed women’s tennis tank, skirt and shoes that Iga Swiatek, Caroline Garcia and Jennifer Brady will wear at the 2021 US Open. The collection is inspired by the lights of New York City at night.
The 2020 French Open champion Iga Swiatek, the brand’s leading WTA representative, will sport the Asics Fall Match Tank, which features a modified V-neck and elliptical cutout at upper back. The item is made with recycled materials and includes multiple mesh panels for increased ventilation. The navy shade is called peacoat.
The bottom of the Pole’s outfit is the Asics Fall Match Skort, an all-around pleated design with a drawcord waist tie that provides an adjustable fit.
Swiatek’s tennis shoe of choice is the Asics Gel Resolution 8 model. These sneakers have made the Best Tennis Shoes of 2021 list, standing out in the stability/durability category.
Caroline Garcia of France and Jennifer Brady of the United States will wear the same apparel, while when it comes to shoes, the latter is opting for the Asics Solution Speed FF 2s, voted as best lightweight kicks in our 2021 tennis shoes guide.
MORE 2021 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Ashleigh Barty honors Fila’s anniversary with 110 Year collection
- Nike Air Zoom GP Turbo women’s tennis shoes for Naomi Osaka
- Naomi Osaka‘s custom neon yellow Nike dress
- Nike women’s tennis shoes ready for New York
- Fila’s Wildcard collection intended for Sofia Kenin, Karolina Pliskova
- Adidas goes for earth tones and herringbone-inspired prints
- Nike New York collection takes us back to vintage ’80s designs