Two-time US Open champion Naomi Osaka will debut a custom Nike tennis dress as she steps on court for her title defence in Flushing Meadows.
While other WTA stars sponsored by NikeCourt will wear the varsity-style ’80s-inspired collection, the Japanese player will rock a custom neon yellow dress. The vibrant-colored item features contrast black trims. The deep V-back includes a horizontal band on the widest section to provide a secure fit.
I’ve already talked about Naomi’s new Nike Air Zoom GP Turbo tennis shoes. They feature references to the four-time Grand Slam champion and her life: from the “N-O” initials on the tongue and heel to the flags of Japan and Haiti to represent her heritage.
MORE 2021 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Nike tennis shoes for women in New York
- Adidas goes for earth tones and herringbone-inspired prints
- Asics women’s apparel and shoes for Iga Swiatek, Caroline Garcia and Jennifer Brady
- Ashleigh Barty honors Fila’s anniversary with 110 Year collection
- Fila’s Wildcard collection intended for Sofia Kenin, Karolina Pliskova