Product links in this article are affiliate, meaning that we will earn a commission if you purchase something through those links, while there will be no additional cost to you.
Reigning US Open women’s doubles champion Barbora Krejcikova will debut two new Heritage outfits in New York. The first one combines the Fila Heritage Racerback and Heritage Knit Skort, a navy ensemble highlighted by a fuschia purple color pattern. The Czech’s second outfit comprises another Heritage Racerback Tank, paired with the Heritage Pleated Woven Skort.
Karolina Pliskova, a former singles finalist in New York, will also sport two unique Heritage looks in Flushing Meadows. The former world No.1’s first kit will include an all-green Heritage Racerback Tank and the Heritage Knit Skort, pictured below. Both items incorporate Pinstripe jersey material, paying homage to Fila’s signature fashion styles of the past.
Pliskova’s alternate outfit will combine a navy/fuschia Heritage Halter Tank with the Heritage Pleated Woven Skort in the fuschia purple colorway. You can see the separates modeled by Krejcikova below.
Although unable to play the US Open this year, Shelby Rogers models additional standout items from the Heritage collection. Below you can see her donning the Heritage Long Sleeve Crew, adorned with stitched Fila lettering to evoke a sense of nostalgia.
The American is also pictured in the navy Fila Heritage Dress with ecru secondary coloring compliment. This performance-oriented piece features an elastic V-neck, a pleated skort bottom, and an inner forza ball short, ensuring optimal comfort during play.
Completing the Heritage women’s collection is a tracksuit that draws inspiration from Fila’s illustrious tennis legacy. The predominantly navy jacket and pants are accentuated with secondary stripes in ecru and fuschia purple.
MORE US OPEN 2023 TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas breaks new ground with reversible tennis skirts and transformative dresses
- Adidas tennis shoes for women: New York 2023 collection
- Jessica Pegula‘s Adidas outfit celebrates women’s empowerment
- Madison Keys presents colorful Nike New York collection
- Asics presents new Gel Resolution 9 tennis shoe colorway and matching apparel
- Coco Gauff’s yellow New Balance outfit and matching CG1 “City Brights” tennis shoes
- Tennis ball yellow: Marta Kostyuk’s striking Wilson tennis dress
- Aryna Sabalenka gets a custom Nike tennis dress
- Fruits and veggies inspire Yonex collection for Elena Rybakina and Caroline Garcia