Asics has released a new colorway of the Gel Resolution 9 tennis shoe, perfectly matching the rest of the collection ready for the 2023 US Open.
Asics Gel Resolution 9 Soothing Sea/Blue Women’s Shoes
The shoe that still remains the choice of world No.1 Iga Swiatek, until she fully transitions to On gear, is known for its stability, durability and cushioning. A new soothing sea/blue colorway of the Gel Resolution 9 is now available in time for the final major this season.
Launched at the start of the 2023 season, the Gel Resolution 9 provides a 4.4% improvement in supporting dynamic footwork compared to its predecessor, Gel Resolution 8. Moreover, an updated construction of the outsole provides a larger contact area to the ground allowing for a stable landing on the court. The resistant outsole is backed by a six month durability guarantee.
View this post on Instagram
Asics shared an Instagram video featuring Harriet Dart. The Briton gives us up-close view of her brand-new shoes.
Asics Women’s Fall Match Dress
There are several stunning outfits that you can pick to pair with the soothing sea/blue kicks. One of them is this Asics Women’s Fall Match Dress in aquamarine blue, a classic polo design with a modern twist. The colorblock item with contrast tape accents on the sides features a ribbed collar with stripe detail and two-button placket. Mesh fabric racerback with a keyhole cutout contributes to proper ventilation, alongside a moisture-wicking fabric.
The lovely dress that includes a matching shortie also exists in the color officially called red snapper.
Asics Gel Resolution 9 Light Garnet/White Women’s Shoes
To match outfits in this red/burgundy palette, Asics launched the Gel Resolution 9 Light Garnet/White Women’s Shoes.
Asics Women’s Fall Court Graphic Dress
The Asics Women’s Fall Court Graphic Dress is another colorblock design in the new collection. It features a V-neck, mesh fabric back with a keyhole cutout, side hem slits that expose a matching shortie, and contrast trim at the neck and armholes.
Just like the other dress, this one exists in aquamarine blue and red snapper.
View this post on Instagram
MORE US OPEN 2023 TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas breaks new ground with reversible tennis skirts and transformative dresses
- Adidas tennis shoes for women: New York 2023 collection
- Jessica Pegula‘s Adidas outfit celebrates women’s empowerment
- Madison Keys presents colorful Nike New York collection
- Fila players to debut Heritage outfits in Flushing Meadows
- Coco Gauff’s yellow New Balance outfit and matching CG1 “City Brights” tennis shoes
- Tennis ball yellow: Marta Kostyuk’s striking Wilson tennis dress
- Aryna Sabalenka gets a custom Nike tennis dress
- Fruits and veggies inspire Yonex collection for Elena Rybakina and Caroline Garcia