World No.2 Aryna Sabalenka has earned the status of a standout Nike WTA player who receives custom dresses for Grand Slams. The reigning Australian Open champion will stand out among ladies wearing the Swoosh in her unique red outfit at the US Open.
View this post on Instagram
“So excited to get my own custom Nike outfit for the US Open,” Sabalenka wrote on Instagram. “Can’t wait to get on court and start serving some lewks.”
The Belarusian’s racerback dress combines several shades of coral and red. It features an asymmetrical hemline and mesh elastic waistband, just like other skirts and dresses in the New York collection.
While the dress is not available for purchase, at least not yet, you can buy Sabalenka’s tennis shoes: NikeCourt Zoom NXT Noble Red.
For the third consecutive Grand Slam, Sabalenka has a chance to dethrone Iga Swiatek from the No.1 WTA ranking. During the New York fortnight, Swiatek will be spending her 74th and 75th consecutive weeks at the top, but the defending champion will have to go one round further than Sabalenka at the US Open to keep the prestigious position.
Belgium’s Maryna Zanevska will be Sabalenka’s first-round opponent in Flushing Meadows.
MORE US OPEN 2023 TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas breaks new ground with reversible tennis skirts and transformative dresses
- Adidas tennis shoes for women: New York 2023 collection
- Jessica Pegula‘s Adidas outfit celebrates women’s empowerment
- Madison Keys presents colorful Nike New York collection
- Fila players to debut Heritage outfits in Flushing Meadows
- Asics presents new Gel Resolution 9 tennis shoe colorway and matching apparel
- Tennis ball yellow: Marta Kostyuk’s striking Wilson tennis dress
- Coco Gauff’s yellow New Balance outfit and matching CG1 “City Brights” tennis shoes
- Fruits and veggies inspire Yonex collection for Elena Rybakina and Caroline Garcia