Exude the pulse of urban life and exceptional athleticism with the latest Nike New York collection. Madison Keys, Aryna Sabalenka, Petra Kvitova, and Victoria Azarenka are set to lead the cohort of WTA players donning Nike attire during the 2023 US Open.
Product links in this article are affiliate, meaning that we will earn a commission if you purchase something through those links, while there will be no additional cost to you.
The new WTA apparel captures the lively essence of the Grand Slam tournament through vibrant bursts of summer colors and cheerful, invigorating patterns. Each piece of clothing combines lightweight fabrics that keep you dry with advanced features, so you can feel like a top tennis player.
Madison Keys models the Nike New York Slam Printed Dress, featuring the intricate racerback design introduced at Roland Garros. This time, the skirt has a single layer. Mesh panels and a back cutout work together with moisture-wicking technology to ensure players stay cool.
For those who like to wear individual pieces, the recently launched collection presents the Nike New York Slam Tank, offered in both red and teal variations, along with the Nike New York Slam Skirt, available in red, yellow, and a printed design that complements the vibrant collection’s colors.
The Nike New York Crop Top showcases a floral-patterned logo at its center, cleverly designed to resemble a tennis court, with the Swoosh symbol gracefully spanning across it.
To complement the versatile outfits, Nike has introduced a variety of color options for different tennis shoe models.
MORE US OPEN 2023 TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas breaks new ground with reversible tennis skirts and transformative dresses
- Adidas tennis shoes for women: New York 2023 collection
- Jessica Pegula‘s Adidas outfit celebrates women’s empowerment
- Fila players to debut Heritage outfits in Flushing Meadows
- Asics presents new Gel Resolution 9 tennis shoe colorway and matching apparel
- Coco Gauff’s yellow New Balance outfit and matching CG1 “City Brights” tennis shoes
- Tennis ball yellow: Marta Kostyuk’s striking Wilson tennis dress
- Aryna Sabalenka gets a custom Nike tennis dress
- Fruits and veggies inspire Yonex collection for Elena Rybakina and Caroline Garcia