In time for the 2023 US Open, Coco Gauff is ushering in a fresh “City Brights” colorway of her signature New Balance tennis shoe. This new iteration is paired with a vibrant yellow ensemble from the same renowned brand.
The American teenager will take the court in New York in her unique basketball-inspired Coco CG1 footwear, intended for both women and men, which now comes in the brick red and thirty watt palette. Graphics, logos, and lace jewel detail are all inspired by the WTA star.
View this post on Instagram
Presenting the latest version of her tennis shoe, Gauff flaunts a striking crop top in bright yellow, perfectly complemented by a corresponding skirt. The synergy of her ensemble is further accentuated by the brick-red jacket that harmonizes flawlessly with the chosen footwear. Gauff plays with the Head Boom MP tennis racquet, as you can see in the photoshoot.
MORE US OPEN 2023 TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas breaks new ground with reversible tennis skirts and transformative dresses
- Adidas tennis shoes for women: New York 2023 collection
- Jessica Pegula‘s Adidas outfit celebrates women’s empowerment
- Madison Keys presents colorful Nike New York collection
- Aryna Sabalenka gets a custom Nike tennis dress
- Fila players to debut Heritage outfits in Flushing Meadows
- Asics presents new Gel Resolution 9 tennis shoe colorway and matching apparel
- Tennis ball yellow: Marta Kostyuk’s striking Wilson tennis dress
- Fruits and veggies inspire Yonex collection for Elena Rybakina and Caroline Garcia