During this Australian Open lead-up period, I’ve shown you so many WTA outfits intended for the tournament and now that the first Grand Slam of the season is just hours away, I’d like to finalize my tennis fashion announcements by presenting you the styles of Ellesse and Under Armour.
World No.94 Monica Puig, representative of Ellesse, will wear a nice light grey dress with orange highlights at chest and hem. Clean cut and just enough pop of color make this no-frills outfit a perfect option for young and vibrant personalities.
The dress also comes in white with light grey chest and hem area, while two orange lines nicely match the company’s logo.
Sloane Stephens‘ Under Armour outfit will be light blue this year, matching the tournament’s courts. Soon we’ll get a chance to see Sloane’s dress in more detail, as the American plays on the first day of the tournament, facing China’s Qiang Wang in round one.
CHECK OUT WHAT OTHER WTA STARS WILL SPORT AT THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN OPEN:
- Jelena Jankovic, Yaroslava Shvedova: Fila print echoes flying tennis balls
- Victoria Azarenka: Green and white Nike tank + shorts combo
- Agnieszka Radwanska: Lace gives way to dramatic mesh in new Lotto dress for the Australian Open
- Eugenie Bouchard: Ombre stripes for visual appeal, Nike Dri-Fit mesh for comfort
- Serena Williams: Nike introduces crop tops, yellow from head to toe
- Maria Sharapova: Pure athleticism in the Russian’s new Nike dress
- Venus Williams: EleVen finds inspiration in brushstrokes
- Simona Halep: Adidas‘ red and blue separates, the word “tennis” spelled out in the print
- Caroline Wozniacki: Orange and sand colorblocks in the Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Tour Dress
- Ana Ivanovic, Kristina Mladenovic: Red Adidas printed dress ready for Melbourne
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.