Playing just their second tournament together, unseeded Aryna Sabalenka and Elise Mertens went all the way to the Premier Mandatory title at the BNP Paribas Open, beating top seeds Katerina Siniakova and Barbora Krejcikova in Saturday’s final 6-3 6-2. The Belarusian-Belgian duo’s victory is a revenge for the third-round loss to the Czechs at the 2019 Australian Open.
The trophy ceremony was a lot of fun and our Jimmie48 is bringing us all the good vibes in this photo gallery.
MORE 2019 BNP PARIBAS OPEN PHOTOS:
- Friday: Andreescu, Kerber win the semifinals
- Thursday: Bencic overcomes Pliskova, Kerber beats Venus in the quarterfinals + doubles semis
- Wednesday: Andreescu, Svitolina advance to semifinals
- Tuesday: Osaka, Halep wave goodbye in the fourth round
- Monday: Third round wraps up
- Sunday: Third-round matches in the bottom half of the draw
- Saturday: Second round wraps up
- Friday: Serena beats Azarenka, Halep & Svitolina advance
- Thursday: Doubles spirit lights up a windy day
- Wednesday: All-Access Hour + Azarenka, Gavrilova win openers
- Tuesday: Gavrilova celebrates birthday, Vekic, Anisimova, Kvitova, Goerges practice
- Monday: Williams sisters, Halep, Kasatkina practice
- Naomi Osaka practices with new coach Jermaine Jenkins
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.