Blurring the line between tennis apparel and streetwear, Bethanie Mattek-Sands introduces Lucky in Love‘s Super Girl collection that reflects the American’s fun approach to chasing life and excelling on the court with a bit of whimsical flair. Ready to hit the courts at the 2019 French Open, this exclusive comic-inspired eleven-piece collection is a continuation of the WTA star’s design collaboration with the global tennis fashion brand.
Here we can see the BMS + Lucky in Love Super Girl Tie Back Tank and the Super Print Hi-Pleat Scallop Skirt.
The tank, which exists in sapphire and neon coral, boasts dramatic slits on the back which you can leave loose or tie up, as Bethanie did for the photoshoot. The pleated mesh skirt is a new addition to the novelty BMS (Body, Movement, Smoothing) high-waistband skirts, featuring custom-comic print and a “bam!”-printed inner shortie.
The idea of the flattering high waistband has expanded into the Lucky in Love Super Girl Legging, featuring dual ball pockets on the back and contrast accents on a busy black-and-white comic print. Functional for your training sessions and sleek enough for the street.
Lucky in Love’s best-selling Mesh Crop Top, originally introduced for the Australian Open, is updated now with a superhero-themed print and bold colorblocking. Beneath it you can wear the Super Girl Mesh Overlay Bra.
Although Bethanie always leans on the extravagant side, the Super Girl collection does include several single-colored items, such as this plain white Slay Mesh Tank and this blue Super Solid Hi-Pleat Scallop Skirt.
The collection is available exclusively online at Tennis Warehouse USA.
Everyone thinks their in shape until they have to run up 3 flights of stairs. ????
Good thing my new Super Girl collection just dropped today to help you give you that extra boost ????????♀️ @shopluckyinlove , @tenniswarehouse and @twe_europe #BMSxLuckyInLove pic.twitter.com/pWXN1ZZuKh
— Bethanie MattekSands (@matteksands) May 7, 2019
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2019 FASHION:
- Nike‘s beehive faux polo and floral skirt for Simona Halep‘s title defense
- Adidas Escouade collection for Garbine Muguruza, Caroline Wozniacki, Angelique Kerber
- Maria Sharapova‘s floral Nike dress
- New Balance drops a style bomb with new dress for Sorana Cirstea
- Lotto creates a zebra dress for Elise Mertens
- Julia Goerges equipped with Asics Gel-Cool blues
- Fila takes classic tennis fashion to new heights with Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova and Kiki Bertens
- Fila releases special P.L. Rolando collection for Ashleigh Barty’s appearance in Paris
- Timea Bacsinszky teams up with Le Coq Sportif in Paris
- Venus Williams rocks EleVen Love Leopard collection
- Nike introduces a cape-jacket to sports fashion with Serena Williams & Virgil Abloh
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.