Bethanie Mattek-Sands designed her own limited-edition Australian Open collection in cooperation with tennis clothing brand Lucky in Love and the American informed us on Twitter that the clothes are almost sold out! There are apparently a lot of women who share Bethanie’s passion for eccentric and bold sports fashion.
Playing doubles at this week’s Sydney International, Bethanie showed us in action designs inspired by her fun-loving personality and her famous tattoos. Above you can see the black version of the BMS + Lucky in Love Aussie Mesh Crop Top, which also exists in nude, and the Aussie Hi-Pleated Scallop Skirt.
The sheer top and the mesh tiered skirt can be paired with the BMS + Lucky in Love Aussie Bomber Jacket, for those who have the guts to go with the bold print all the way. On the pockets you can see bees, which are also part of Bethanie’s floral tattoo.
Would you wear this unconventional outfit on the tennis court? I can definitely see myself in the jacket, but the mesh crop top would be too much for me. When it comes to Bethanie’s look, she’s a legend and I adore her fun style.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2019 FASHION:
- Simona Halep’s & Elina Svitolina’s Nike style
- Maria Sharapova’s bright day sky print Nike dress
- Recycled waste meets high-end tennis fashion in Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas outfit
- Adidas x Parley Melbourne dress for Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza
- Julia Goerges‘ papaya w/grey Asics outfit
- Elise Mertens‘ dizzy Lotto print outfit
- Baby pink Ruffles & Stripes collection by Fila for Karolina Pliskova
- Best ever from Lacoste: Dominika Cibulkova‘s Melbourne dress
- Heather Watson’s New Balance separates
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.