The Australian Open is just around the corner and I’ve got info about Julia Goerges‘ Asics look to be debuted in Melbourne.
The German, who already managed to make history this season by defending her ASB Classic title over the weekend, will head to the Australian Open equipped with this Asics Gel-Cool Tank Top in papaya and its matching grey tennis skort.
Goerges’ footwear of choice for the Plexicushion courts at Melbourne Park will be these Asics Solution Speed FF shoes in blue with pink.
The tank top includes Asics’ active cooling technology that creates space between skin and fabric to improve ventilation during intense matches on hot days. The back includes flexible criss-cross straps and mesh inserts to keep the tank lightweight despite sweat.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2019 FASHION:
- Simona Halep’s & Elina Svitolina’s Nike style
- Maria Sharapova’s bright day sky print Nike dress
- Recycled waste meets high-end tennis fashion in Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas outfit
- Adidas x Parley Melbourne dress for Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza
- Elise Mertens‘ dizzy Lotto print outfit
- Baby pink Ruffles & Stripes collection by Fila for Karolina Pliskova
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands puts her tattoos on her Lucky in Love outfit and everyone wants it!
- Best ever from Lacoste: Dominika Cibulkova‘s Melbourne dress
- Heather Watson’s New Balance separates