The 23-year-old Mertens has already debuted the new apparel, at the Brisbane International earlier this month and then this week in Sydney. The outfit boasts a geometric black and white optical graphic, contrasted by vibrant coral color.
In Brisbane, Mertens paired the “dizzy” top with a solid skirt, while at the Australian Open she’s expected to go with the print all the way, but I guess that Mertens may eventually mix and match different items from the collection.
The Tennis Tech line features a harmonious fabric mix: poly wave with dark/light effects and plane stretch fabric and tulle.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2019 FASHION:
- Simona Halep’s & Elina Svitolina’s Nike style
- Maria Sharapova’s bright day sky print Nike dress
- Recycled waste meets high-end tennis fashion in Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas outfit
- Adidas x Parley Melbourne dress for Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza
- Julia Goerges‘ papaya w/grey Asics outfit
- Baby pink Ruffles & Stripes collection by Fila for Karolina Pliskova
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands puts her tattoos on her Lucky in Love outfit and everyone wants it!
- Best ever from Lacoste: Dominika Cibulkova‘s Melbourne dress
- Heather Watson’s New Balance separates