With Agnieszka Radwanska retired, world No.12 Elise Mertens is now the most recognizable face of Lotto and the Belgian will wear the Tennis Tech collection at the 2019 Australian Open.
The 23-year-old Mertens has already debuted the new apparel, at the Brisbane International earlier this month and then this week in Sydney. The outfit boasts a geometric black and white optical graphic, contrasted by vibrant coral color.
In Brisbane, Mertens paired the “dizzy” top with a solid skirt, while at the Australian Open she’s expected to go with the print all the way, but I guess that Mertens may eventually mix and match different items from the collection.
The Tennis Tech line features a harmonious fabric mix: poly wave with dark/light effects and plane stretch fabric and tulle.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2019 FASHION:
- Simona Halep’s & Elina Svitolina’s Nike style
- Maria Sharapova’s bright day sky print Nike dress
- Recycled waste meets high-end tennis fashion in Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas outfit
- Adidas x Parley Melbourne dress for Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza
- Julia Goerges‘ papaya w/grey Asics outfit
- Baby pink Ruffles & Stripes collection by Fila for Karolina Pliskova
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands puts her tattoos on her Lucky in Love outfit and everyone wants it!
- Best ever from Lacoste: Dominika Cibulkova‘s Melbourne dress
- Heather Watson’s New Balance separates