Playing her 10th season as a Lacoste representative, Dominika Cibulkova will wear, in my opinion, the brand’s most beautiful dress ever at the 2019 Australian Open — the Spring Dress.
Lacoste’s dresses are generally navy or white, sometimes orange/red or with orange/red details, and they usually have straight cuts. This time Lacoste is bringing a refreshing blue dress brightened up with light pink diagonal stripes. The drop-waist skirt provides a feminine silhouette.
I’ve already talked about this style during the Brisbane International, where Lacoste’s new family member Anett Kontaveit rocked the tank and skirt from the new collection.
The separates are just as beautiful as the dress. I love the tank’s striped racerback and the neat Lacoste lettering on the back. Also, the print of the skirt’s single center pleat matches the tank perfectly.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2019 FASHION:
- Simona Halep’s & Elina Svitolina’s Nike style
- Maria Sharapova’s bright day sky print Nike dress
- Recycled waste meets high-end tennis fashion in Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas outfit
- Adidas x Parley Melbourne dress for Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza
- Julia Goerges‘ papaya w/grey Asics outfit
- Elise Mertens‘ dizzy Lotto print outfit
- Baby pink Ruffles & Stripes collection by Fila for Karolina Pliskova
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands puts her tattoos on her Lucky in Love outfit and everyone wants it!
- Heather Watson’s New Balance separates