Johanna Konta took to social media to show us her Ellesse tennis dress ready to be debut at next week’s French Open.
The 2019 Roland Garros semifinalist Konta is showing her sponsor’s SS21 apparel. The British WTA world No.20 was photographed at London’s Peckham Levels alongside tennis colleagues Paul Jubb and Alfie Hewett who are presenting men’s collection.
The new Ellesse sports clothes are dominated by a tie-dye print in the colors of the sky. This type of garment painting is very popular in tennis fashion nowadays. Fila first comes to mind, as they’ve had several tie-dye collections recently, including the latest one created in cooperation with MSGM. Venus Williams’ Eleven Glow Up collection also uses this type of pattern. Naomi Osaka’s new limited-edition Nike Air Zoom GP Turbo sneaker features a tie-dye print and the Swoosh adorned with Swarovski crystals.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Naomi Osaka‘s designs her own Nike tennis dress and shoes
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Ashleigh Barty to debut Fila Celestial Point collection
- Defending champion Iga Swiatek will wear this Asics tank and skirt in Paris
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Anett Kontaveit presents Lacoste apparel for the French Open
- Yonex indulges in lavender