Naomi Osaka has released her new Nike dress and tennis shoes ready to be debuted at the 2021 French Open. We have good news: The complete look is available at retail!
Ever since Osaka reached stardom, her custom Nike designs made for Grand Slams weren’t available for purchase, but now we’re finally having the WTA player’s own dress and sneakers at online shops such as Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe. The four-time major champion was involved in the design process, alongside NikeCourt lead designer Carly Ellis.
The Nike Naomi Dress is made from super-stretchy fabric that reduces cling. Mesh panels in high-heat areas such as the waist, chest and back are there to maximize breathability. Textured design gives a stylish iridescent look that is increasingly popular in women’s tennis fashion. Criss-cross back straps and pleats provide extra mobility.
The subdued black-and-white dress will be paired with the Air Zoom GP Turbo Naomi Osaka sneaker, whose tie-dye pattern and Swarovski crystals will spice up the outfit.
This is Osaka’s second capsule Nike collection and besides her Paris dress and shoes, there is also an off-court line that includes an assortment of T-shirts, shorts, hoodies, a crop top and a mesh halter-neck bodysuit, which can be combined in over 30 different looks.
Osaka’s preferred orange color and camo graphic pattern dominate the collection. The “NO” logo and “lucky cat” graphic are also included. During the Mutua Madrid Open we could see the 23-year-old in this cropped hoodie from her second Nike capsule.
no x nike drop 2 you ready? pic.twitter.com/OOOvyM2J5A
— NaomiOsaka大坂なおみ (@naomiosaka) May 24, 2021
The French Open tennis dress is available for purchase at Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe. Naomi’s limited-edition shoes are available at Tennis Warehouse USA. The apparel collection releases June 17.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Ashleigh Barty to debut Fila Celestial Point collection
- Defending champion Iga Swiatek will wear this Asics tank and skirt in Paris
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Anett Kontaveit presents Lacoste apparel for the French Open
- Johanna Konta shows her new tie-dye Ellesse dress
- Yonex indulges in lavender