World No.1 Ashleigh Barty will wear Fila‘s Celestial Point collection as she returns to Paris for the first time since winning the French Open champion’s trophy in 2019.
While Fila-clad Sofia Kenin and Karolina Pliskova will debut tie-dye prints and marble motifs created in cooperation with MSGM, Barty will go for a more classic look in a color palette of celestial blue, turquoise, black and white.
Judging by the promo image, the Australian WTA star’s go-to ensemble will combine the Celestial Point High-Neck Racerback Tank, a mock-neck design with plenty of mesh sections, and the Celestial Point 14″ Skort featuring contrast color piping, Forza Ball Short and COOLMAX CORE® technology.
Fila’s leading performance tennis shoe Axilus 2 Energized will match the WTA star’s outfit with its bold display of black, amparo blue and turquoise.
When it comes to tops, the Celestial Point collection also features the Cami Tank, unique for its color-blocked bodice and crossback straps, and the Full Coverage Tank, detailed by sleek lines and sharp turns at hexagonal hems.
Besides the 14″ skort, there is the 13 inch skort available in three colors: white, turquoise and celestial blue.
The Celestial Point Dress includes color-blocking at chest and upper back, illusion mesh front and back, and a subtle, yet defining mandarin collar finish.
All the items offer 50+ UV protection.
This is a special year for the long-standing Fila brand as they are celebrating 110 years since being established by the Fila brothers of Biella, Italy.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Naomi Osaka‘s designs her own Nike tennis dress and shoes
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Defending champion Iga Swiatek will wear this Asics tank and skirt in Paris
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Anett Kontaveit presents Lacoste apparel for the French Open
- Johanna Konta shows her new tie-dye Ellesse dress
- Yonex indulges in lavender