Lacoste has released the spring 2021 collection ready for the upcoming French Open. The designs are predominantly white, as if they’re intended for Wimbledon, with discreet touches of yellow.
Estonia’s Anett Kontaveit, who has recently ended a three-year partnership with coach Nigel Sears, is promoting the Lacoste Spring RG Dress.
The stretchy V-neck and V-back straps are accented by yellow stripes. Additional yellow details are the official Roland Garros logo on right chest and Lacoste wording on center back.
The dress features jacquard mesh on the body for ventilation. The skirt has several pleats on one side.
Unlike the dress, the Lacoste Spring RG Tank and the Lacoste Spring RG Skirt combination features a full-coverage back and an all-over pleated skirt with a single yellow stripe at the hem.
The Lacoste Spring RG T-Shirt is a boxy, loose-fitting design with a large Roland Garros logo on the chest.
The Lacoste Spring RG Jacket is a classic navy item made from stretchy, textured mesh material. The zipper jacket features striped ribbing at the collar and sleeve cuffs. The Lacoste RG Visor exists in yellow and in white to complement every look from this collection.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Naomi Osaka‘s designs her own Nike tennis dress and shoes
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Ashleigh Barty to debut Fila Celestial Point collection
- Defending champion Iga Swiatek will wear this Asics tank and skirt in Paris
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Johanna Konta shows her new tie-dye Ellesse dress
- Yonex indulges in lavender
Classic 1975 Chrissie Evert look.
Jim, you’re right. It’s good.
I love the design, so vintage.
But I feel like its a waste to choose white for the RG (yellow or chlorine blue would’ve popped against the red clay), or Lacoste could’ve saved this dress for Wimbledon.
Very nice. But I agree with Ian better for Wimbledon.
Ian, you’re right. I love white dresses, but outside Wimbledon I prefer more colorful outfits.