While the latest tennis collections go between increasingly popular tie-dye patterns and elegant darker tones, Yonex is the only one choosing a lavender shade for the 2021 French Open.
The Yonex RG Tank is a classic design with a ribbed collar and armholes. Zipper lets you adjust your fit and side hem vents allow for a greater range of motion.
The Yonex RG Skirt is a classic solid-colored pleated-hem design.
There are three options for the warm-up or colder weather days. You can go for lavender all the way, the white version of the Yonex RG Long-Sleeve Top, or create some contrast with the zipper navy top, my personal favorite.
Anastasija Sevastova is Yonex’ leading representative at the upcoming French Open. The Latvian faces seed No.13 Jennifer Brady in the first round.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Naomi Osaka‘s designs her own Nike tennis dress and shoes
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Ashleigh Barty to debut Fila Celestial Point collection
- Defending champion Iga Swiatek will wear this Asics tank and skirt in Paris
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Anett Kontaveit presents Lacoste apparel for the French Open
- Johanna Konta shows her new tie-dye Ellesse dress