As you can see, it’s the same kit that the world No.9 Swiatek sported during her title run at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia this month.
The Asics Spring Match Graphic Tank features a ribbed neckline and mesh panels to help athletes stay dry. The graphic on the front imitates sun rays. The color the Pole has chosen is officially called peach petal, while the tank also exists in smoke blue.
The Asics Spring Match Skirt in slate (green) is an all-around pleated design with a drawcord waist tie that provides an adjustable fit.
The entire outfit is created with recycled materials to support a more sustainable manufacturing approach.
Asics Gel Resolution 8 Clay Sneaker is said to redefine stability, comfort and durability. FlyteFoam cushioning in the midsole gives step-in comfort, while the signature Gel cushioning in the heel and forefoot provides responsive cushioning. Dynawall technology enhances stability on the lateral side.
WTA players Zhang Shuai, Caroline Garcia and Jennifer Brady will rock the same Asics separates. Like Swiatek, Zhang has chosen the Gel Resolution 8 footwear, while Garcia and Brady are opting for the Solution Speed FF 2 model, shown below.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Naomi Osaka‘s designs her own Nike tennis dress and shoes
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Ashleigh Barty to debut Fila Celestial Point collection
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Anett Kontaveit presents Lacoste apparel for the French Open
- Johanna Konta shows her new tie-dye Ellesse dress
- Yonex indulges in lavender