Venus Williams‘ EleVen activewear has launched the Prima Donna collection ready to hit the US Open courts next week. The new gear is all about a bold graffiti print with pops of pink yarrow and lime popsicle, reflecting the confident and empowering presence that Venus brings to tennis tournaments.
Just as all EleVen collections, this one features a wide variety of tops, skirts, leggings, and accessories. If Venus manages to go deep in the US Open draw, we’ll see a lot of Prima Donna outfits, as the American likes to wear a different ensemble in every match. Do you know that until the morning before the match Venus doesn’t decide what she will be wearing that day?
The short-haired blond model above shows the Prima Donna Fortissimo Dress with bold pink ruching on the side, the model in the middle is wearing the Prima Donna Flutter Skirt and the collection’s purple printed jacket, while the model on the right is, just like Venus, showing the Prima Donna Portal Tank and the Prima Donna Shimmer Skirt.
The green shade of this hoodie is also dominant in the Prima Donna collection — there are tanks, skirts, shorts, and leggings available in that color which is officially called lime popsicle.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open