The last Slam of the year is upon us, and like the other major lines, Lacoste has released images of what their pros will be wearing.
American Kristie Ahn wore the above outfit in the qualifying, which looks like a variant of the all-white Spring Tank worn earlier in the summer at SW19.
Dominika Cilbulkova is shown here wearing the same top, practicing with Karolina Pliskova earlier this week at Yale University.
Lacoste provided us with this image of Christina McHale, however. We’ll see if we can find out who’s wearing what.
The American is wearing the Lacoste Fall Cap-Sleeve Top paired with the Lacoste Sport Tennis Technical Mesh Pleated Skirt.
Above is the skirt in color inkwell, which I suppose is their name for “blue,” and it also exists in white w/armour & menthol turquoise. The white skirt has a nice windowpane pattern. Subtlety is part of the Lacoste M.O. — they’re never going to hit you over the head with some bizarre color scheme, unless we’re talking Miami Open.
Also sure to be a hit on the court this fall, the Sport Stretch Jersey Racerback Tennis Tank Top, shown here in inkwell w/white & papeete. (Bonus trivia here: if you’re wondering what “papeete” means, a Google search found this from Wikipedia: “Papeete, on Tahiti, is the capital of French Polynesia, a group of islands in the South Pacific.” So there you go.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics‘ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges‘ and Coco Vandeweghe‘s US Open outfits
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.