World No.7 Garbine Muguruza usually wears dresses, whether Stella McCartney’s or from an exclusive Adidas cooperation, like at Wimbledon 2018 with Palace and the 2017 US Open with Pharrell Williams, but at this season’s final Grand Slam in New York the Spaniard will wear the Adidas Fall Barricade Warp Tank and Adidas Fall Barricade Shorts.
Muguruza’s black tank features engineered detailing at chest, shoulders and back, while her light grey shorts are a common sporty design with side slits. Muguruza’s Adidas shoes perfectly complete the look, matching the separates and the color-popping wristbands.
What do you think about this style? Do you prefer Muguruza in this boyish combo or in more glamorous dresses? I’m more for feminine outfits, especially for the US Open and Grand Slams in general.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.