After showing us Garbine Muguruza’s sporty Barricade separates and Angelique Kerber’s sleek black dress, Adidas is making public the Stella McCartney look that Caroline Wozniacki will debut at the 2018 US Open.
Adidas took to Instagram to tell us that that Wozniacki will wear a red, navy and blue aSMC kit in New York.
As usual, the British designer opted for colorblocks — stripes and prints are popular in WTA fashion, but Stella doesn’t seem to be fond of them. Just like most of her recent creations, the Adidas Stella McCartney NYC Tank has blocks of color distributed in such a way to bring a figure-slimming effect at waist, while the Adidas Stella McCartney NYC Skirt‘s elastic waistband is striped, a common and always cute style in today’s tennis fashion.
Laser cutouts are also a mandatory element in Stella’s outfits, bringing texture and breathability for a performance-enhanced and visually-interesting design.
Adidas also shared this ray blue Adidas Stella McCartney NYC Top + Shorts ensemble, reminding Instagram followers of Anna Kournikova’s on-court looks.
The new Stella McCartney Barricade collection will be available on August 15th.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.