“The ball waits for no one” is the slogan in Asics‘ latest campaign in which the brand’s leading representatives Coco Vandweghe and Julia Goerges promote the Fall collection prepared for the 2018 US Open.
Above we can see American Vandeweghe wearing the Asics Fall Court Dress, a classic sporty design featuring square neckline, slim racerback and small keyhole below it, and the Solution Speed FF footwear, updated with Flyte Foam cushioning in the midsole which makes the shoes lighter than ever, more cushioned and more durable.
The ball waits for no one – including @juliagoerges. #SolutionSpeedFF #ASICSTennis pic.twitter.com/BBJhRiIRq8
— ASICS Tennis (@ASICSTennis) August 17, 2018
In this advertisement, Goerges is showing the Asics Fall Athlete Skirt and the Asics Fall Gel-Cool Athlete Tank, which, just like the dress, has pink accents at armholes.
While we’re waiting to see Vandeweghe and Goerges at the US Open, Turkey’s Cagla Buyukakcay has already sported the collection in the first round of qualifying on Wednesday.
In this photo of Buyukakcay’s back, if you look closely you will see Asics’ famous Gel-Cool technology that absorbs sweat — the Gel print expands when in contact with moisture and creates a ventilation space between the skin and the fabric where air can flow, reducing sticking and keeping you cool.
Stretch construction and quick-dry fabric further contribute to the performance power of Asics’ gear.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open