Lotto‘s Wimbledon 2019 dress is a simple white racerback design that features a plain poly interlock fabric for a feminine and fresh style.
The Lotto Tennis Dress, customized in all white for Lotto-sponsored athletes led by world No.21 Elise Mertens, features a scoop neck with trim detail, the company’s logo at the left chest, and a flowy skirt. The cut of the top is such that it follows the shape of the body and defines waist.
Last year’s Lotto dress for Wimbledon was all about textured geometric fabric. Now that WTA fashion leaders are big on experimenting with outfits that are interesting to the touch, Lotto is back to simple textures.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2019 FASHION:
- Stella McCartney’ eco-friendly Adidas apparel for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza, Caroline Wozniacki
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike Fall Maria London Seamless Dress
- Madison Keys shows knitwear-inspired NikeCourt whites
- Elina Svitolina presents her NikeCourt separates
- Julia Goerges‘ Asics Gel-Cool whites for London
- Ashleigh Barty & Timea Babos to wear the Fila Match Play collection, Kiki Bertens & Sofia Kenin pick the Lawn collection
- New Balance hits new fashion heights with Sorana Cirstea‘s Wimbledon dress
- Nike gives sneak peek at Serena Williams‘ Swarovski-adorned dress
- Karolina Pliskova to wear third capsule of Fila‘s special-edition P.L. Rolando collection