For the 2021 French Open, Nike went for elegant looks worthy of an evening out at a Paris restaurant. The brand’s WTA representatives took to social media to show us the variety of outfits ready to be launched at the claycourt Grand Slam.
Elina Svitolina used her mastery over TikTok transitions to show us all the goodies she received in her sponsor’s package: the Nike Summer Advantage Slam Tank and Skirt, Summer Advantage Slam Dress and the tie-dye Summer Heritage Hoodie. The on-court designs are characterized by mesh overlays, asymmetry, iridescence and minimal constrasts.
With the Eiffel Tower in the backdrop, Aryna Sabalenka showed us her sophisticated Nike separates and elegant asymmetrical dress. The Belarusian completed the look with the React Vapor NXT shoe model.
On Sunday we play @nikecourt #teamnike pic.twitter.com/wVIDk7zm49
— Petra Kvitova (@Petra_Kvitova) May 28, 2021
Petra Kvitova is also thrilled with her new gear. The Czech’s sneakers are the Nike Air Zoom Vapor Pro.
While we’re waiting for Nike’s leading athletes to launch the new collection, it’s already been debuted during Roland Garros qualifying. Here we can see it in action on Russian Natalia Vikhlyantseva.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2021 FASHION:
- Official 2021 Roland Garros merch: T-shirts, racquets, bags, and towels
- Naomi Osaka‘s designs her own Nike tennis dress and shoes
- Sofia Kenin unveils Fila x MSGM tennis collection
- Ashleigh Barty to debut Fila Celestial Point collection
- Defending champion Iga Swiatek will wear this Asics tank and skirt in Paris
- Nike‘s dark tones, asymmetry and sheer fabrics bring elegance to Parisian courts
- Kristina Mladenovic, Garbine Muguruza, Maria Sakkari present Adidas‘ head-to-toe iridescent looks
- Anett Kontaveit presents Lacoste apparel for the French Open
- Johanna Konta shows her new tie-dye Ellesse dress
- Yonex indulges in lavender
I’m usually not a fan of Nike apparel but I really like these kits, especially the separates. They looked great on Vikhlyantseva during qualies!