Lotto will bring stylized flowers and vivid colors to the courts of the 2019 US Open, as Elise Mertens, Lesia Tsurenko, Alize Cornet, and other WTA players endorsing the Italian sportswear manufacturer will wear the new Pop Flower collection.
The Pop Flower Dress has the same silhouette as a number of Lotto’s previous designs, including the Zebre Dress from the French Open. The insert on the skirt’s back brings a flutter effect and a touch of sensuality. The dress’ poly interlock fabric provides breathability and comfort, further enhanced by mesh inserts on the shoulders and back.
After going for an eye-catching zebra pattern in Paris, Lotto’s style for New York includes another bold print, this time combining purple, yellow, while and shades of grey.
MORE US OPEN 2019 WTA FASHION:
- Naomi Osaka brings futuristic Nike x Sacai performance apparel to her title defense
- Maria Sharapova’s day & night Nike dresses for New York
- Color purple & graphic prints mark NikeCourt collection for Simona Halep, Elina Svitolina, Petra Kvitova
- Sloane Stephens’ Nike kit vamped up with tennis-adapted Air Jordan 8s
- Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki equipped for New York: Adidas contrasts black and vibrant green in looks inspired by urban tennis culture
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Phoenix collection
- Karolina Pliskova to launch 4th edition of Fila P.L. Rolando collection in New York
- Ashleigh Barty, Kiki Bertens to debut Fila Awning collection
- New Balance teams up with Gitman Vintage in collection set to be worn by Danielle Collins & Cori Gauff
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ Born Free Lucky in Love style
- Julia Goerges, Zhang Shuai show their Asics outfits
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.