As I presented in my preview of Venus Williams‘ looks for the second half of the 2019 season, the tennis legend‘s apparel for the upcoming US Open will be the Phoenix collection from her own sportswear label EleVen.
The Phoenix collection features a wide range of items, from skirts and tank tops, to jackets and accessories. It’s good that EleVen also offers a variety of solid pieces, to tone down their printed matches.
She’s unstoppable and majestic, like the story — she rises upon failure and shines bright, empowering herself and those around her.
In the official promo photo, Venus rocks the Phoenix Volley Dress, design similar to the Ikat Volley Dress that the American wore at this year’s Indian Wells.
The model in the middle is wearing the Phoenix Race Day Tank Top, featuring phoenix print back pleat, and Essential Mesh Skirt. The lady on the right is modeling the Phoenix Aria Tank Top and Raspberry Flutter Skirt.
MORE US OPEN 2019 WTA FASHION:
- Maria Sharapova’s day & night Nike dresses for New York
- Color purple & graphic prints mark NikeCourt collection for Simona Halep, Elina Svitolina, Petra Kvitova
- Sloane Stephens’ Nike kit vamped up with tennis-adapted Air Jordan 8s
- Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki equipped for New York: Adidas contrasts black and vibrant green in looks inspired by urban tennis culture
- Naomi Osaka brings futuristic Nike x Sacai performance apparel to US Open title defense
- New Balance teams up with Gitman Vintage in collection set to be worn by Danielle Collins, Cori Gauff, and others
- Karolina Pliskova to launch 4th edition of Fila P.L. Rolando collection in New York
- Ashleigh Barty, Kiki Bertens to debut Fila Awning collection
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ Born Free Lucky in Love style
- Lotto introduces Pop Flower collection for Elise Mertens, Lesia Tsurenko, Alize Cornet
- Julia Goerges, Zhang Shuai show their Asics outfits