Lacoste released new collection just in time for the US Open, so we can expect Estonia’s Anett Kontaveit and other players sponsored by the French company to wear the geometric print clothes at the season’s final Grand Slam.
Fishnet mesh V-neck, skater cut, mesh insets and breathable stretch technical jersey characterize the white Lacoste SPORT Geometric Print Tennis Dress with black and neon contrasts.
The world No.21 Kontaveit was seen in the dress a couple of days ago during a tennis clinic hosted by Lacoste in the West Side Tennis Club, located in Forest Hills, a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens, as ChaseItOrBChased Instagram account reports.
In addition, the collection offers this bordeaux Lacoste SPORT V-Neck Geometric Print Tank, featuring sheer fishnet mesh on back, and a timeless pleated skirt in fuchsia, crafted in stretchy technical material.
New arrivals also include the Lacoste SPORT Built-In Shorts Bi-Material Tennis Skirt, a comfortable black skater-cut design with elasticized mesh band in front.
MORE US OPEN 2019 WTA FASHION:
- Maria Sharapova’s day & night Nike dresses for New York
- Color purple & graphic prints mark NikeCourt collection for Simona Halep, Elina Svitolina, Petra Kvitova
- Sloane Stephens’ Nike kit vamped up with tennis-adapted Air Jordan 8s
- Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki equipped for New York: Adidas contrasts black and vibrant green in looks inspired by urban tennis culture
- Naomi Osaka brings futuristic Nike x Sacai performance apparel to US Open title defense
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Phoenix collection
- New Balance teams up with Gitman Vintage in collection set to be worn by Danielle Collins, Cori Gauff, and others
- Karolina Pliskova to launch 4th edition of Fila P.L. Rolando collection in New York
- Ashleigh Barty, Kiki Bertens to debut Fila Awning collection
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ Born Free Lucky in Love style
- Lotto introduces Pop Flower collection for Elise Mertens, Lesia Tsurenko, Alize Cornet
- Julia Goerges, Zhang Shuai show their Asics outfits