Gel-Cool technology continues to be the pillar of Asics‘ tennis apparel, as we can see in the latest outfits created for the 2019 US Open appearances of Julia Goerges, Zhang Shuai and other tennis players sponsored by the Japanese multinational corporation.
The Fall collection’s standout piece is the Gel-Cool Dress, which includes Asics’ active cooling technology for accelerated ventilation and improved sweat management, further enhanced by mesh inserts and open back construction. The sleeveless racerback design and 4-way stretch knit fabric ensure comfortable movement. A coordinating ball shortie is attached to the dress.
The US Open apparel also includes the Gel-Cool Tank Top and Tennis Skort, so Asics-sponsored players will choose between the separates and the dress.
Goerges was already spotted at the US Open on Wednesday — training ahead of the season’s final major, the German wore the Asics Fall Practice Tank.
MORE US OPEN 2019 WTA FASHION:
- Naomi Osaka brings futuristic Nike x Sacai performance apparel to her title defense
- Maria Sharapova’s day & night Nike dresses for New York
- Color purple & graphic prints mark NikeCourt collection for Simona Halep, Elina Svitolina, Petra Kvitova
- Sloane Stephens’ Nike kit vamped up with tennis-adapted Air Jordan 8s
- Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki equipped for New York: Adidas contrasts black and vibrant green in looks inspired by urban tennis culture
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Phoenix collection
- Karolina Pliskova to launch 4th edition of Fila P.L. Rolando collection in New York
- Ashleigh Barty, Kiki Bertens to debut Fila Awning collection
- New Balance teams up with Gitman Vintage in collection set to be worn by Danielle Collins & Cori Gauff
- Lotto introduces Pop Flower collection for Elise Mertens, Lesia Tsurenko, Alize Cornet
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ Born Free Lucky in Love style