Caroline Garcia, Iga Swiatek and Zhang Shuai will all wear apparel from Asics’ Fall 2020 tennis collection and the Gel Resolution 8 tennis shoes at the upcoming US Open, as well as at the French Open. Julia Goerges, who will skip the Grand Slam in New York, will sport the Fall collection and Solution Speed FF footwear when she returns.
The tank features a geometrical pattern on the front, as well as orange and pink colorblocks contrasting the dominant techno cyan (blue). What makes this design stand out from other racerback tanks is the flounce back hem. A nice touch in Asics’ tennis tops is a reflective vertical detail on the middle back.
When it comes to shoes, France’s Garcia and China’s Zhang will lace up the black and red Asics Gel Resolution 8, while Polish teenager Swiatek will sport the blue and white version of the model. Providing support for players’ feet during powerful baseline rallies, the Gel Resolution 8 promises to redefine stability, comfort and durability.
The footwear of choice of Germany’s Goerges is Asics Solution Speed FF.
For more Asics’ latest designs, check out my post about the Fall Elite Dress and Court FF 2 tennis shoe (rated as the best overall tennis shoe in 2020), as well as Caroline Garcia presenting new separates during her practice ahead of the WTA Tour’s resumption.
MORE 2020 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Andre Agassi’s 1990 fashion makes a return to tennis in new Nike collection
- Sofia Kenin, Karolina Pliskova to debut Fila’s revamped Heritage classics
- Adidas launches new apparel for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and others
- New Balance’s neo flame apparel ready to set the US Open on fire
- Venus Williams to sport sparkly EleVen Shine collection
- Ready for return in red: Yonex presents NYC collection
- Maria Sharapova’s custom Nike day and night dresses
- Vera Zvonareva to sport Bidi Badu’s Heat of the Night collection
- Lacoste’s fresh tennis clothes rock New York City