Venus Williams will debut the sparkly EleVen Shine collection at the 2020 US Open. The ultra feminine clothes feature iridescent hues and textural pops of foil application.
This is the third EleVen collection that Venus has launched in less than two months. In July the tennis legend introduced the Bold collection, then she released the limited-edition Wonder Woman collection in mid-August, and now on the first day of the US Open she’s revealing that she’ll wear this sparkly apparel in her first-round match against Karolina Muchova.
Even though the star print and Swarovski crystals of the Wonder Woman collection would have been perfect for the US Open, especially the unique strappy catsuit, we knew that a last-minute surprise was possible, as in her Instagram live a week or so ago, Venus said that it was not certain that she would wear the superhero-inspired clothes at the Grand Slam.
The Shine collection is dominated by light pink tones (blush), but it also features items in indigo and in white. The first promotional photos released on Instagram show Venus and the model in the EleVen Shine Luminosity Skirt and Race Day Tank Top.
MORE 2020 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Andre Agassi’s 1990 fashion makes a return to tennis in new Nike collection
- Sofia Kenin, Karolina Pliskova to debut Fila’s revamped Heritage classics
- Adidas launches new apparel for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and others
- New Balance’s neo flame apparel ready to set the US Open on fire
- Ready for return in red: Yonex presents NYC collection
- Outfits for Asics-sponsored Zhang Shuai, Caroline Garcia and Iga Swiatek
- Maria Sharapova’s custom Nike day and night dresses
- Vera Zvonareva to sport Bidi Badu’s Heat of the Night collection
- Lacoste’s fresh tennis clothes rock New York City
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.