Yonex celebrates the return of tennis with a vibrant red New York collection that is sure to attract attention at the upcoming US Open. The new apparel has already seen the light of the day in Palermo and Prague, as Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova wore the red separates at the tournaments ending the coronavirus hiatus.
The Yonex US Open Tank features a contrasting black racerback equipped with mesh insets that work together with the item’s moisture-wicking fabric to ensure optimal comfort and breathability.
The top pairs back perfectly to the Yonex US Open Skirt, made from performance fabric equipped with anti-static and anti-bacterial technologies, which together with a large elastic waistband and inner shorts allow players to focus on their game by eliminating distractions. The pleated skirt design is enhanced by a color contrast trim at bottom hem.
Ukrainian world No.25 Dayana Yastremska wore the flash red outfit at the Palermo Ladies Open earlier this month.
Latvian world No.44 Anastasija Sevastova wore the same kit at the Prague Open last week, completing the look with the Yonex Power Cushion Eclipsion 2 tennis shoes.
The New York collection also features a crew-neck shirt and a dress, in the same dominantly red color palette with black and white accents.
Speaking of Yonex, the company has also recently revealed a new EZONE racquet co-designed with Naomi Osaka, to be available on September 17th.
MORE 2020 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Andre Agassi’s 1990 fashion makes a return to tennis in new Nike collection
- Sofia Kenin, Karolina Pliskova to debut Fila’s revamped Heritage classics
- Adidas launches new apparel for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and others
- New Balance’s neo flame apparel ready to set the US Open on fire
- Venus Williams to sport sparkly EleVen Shine collection
- Outfits for Asics-sponsored Zhang Shuai, Caroline Garcia and Iga Swiatek
- Maria Sharapova’s custom Nike day and night dresses
- Vera Zvonareva to sport Bidi Badu’s Heat of the Night collection
- Lacoste’s fresh tennis clothes rock New York City
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.