Lotto-sponsored Alize Cornet took to Instagram to show us the dress in which she’ll open the 2020 season.
The world No.59 Cornet is expected to launch the new white design with green colorblocks at the ASB Classic in New Zealand, where she’s just arrived. The Frenchwoman is now backed up by new coach, 27-year-old Sandra Zaniewska, famous for her successful work with Croatian Petra Martic and for being one of the youngest coaches on the WTA Tour.
For a closer insight into the Lotto tennis fashion in recent months, visit my overview of all Elise Mertens’ outfits throughout the 2019 season.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020