Besides being a racquet sponsor of a number of WTA stars, including Grand Slam champions Naomi Osaka and Angelique Kerber, Yonex is gradually increasing its presence on the women’s tennis clothing scene, with Anastasija Sevastova and Dayana Yastremska being the apparel’s top two representatives.
The brand’s collection for Melbourne nurtures simple silhouettes with red accents that represent power and confidence, as they state.
The Yonex Australian Open Tank is a typical racerback design with vertical side stripes that create a figure-slimming effect. The Yonex Australian Open Skirt features an elastic waistband and built-in shortie. The dominant sea blue color is inspired by the bright blue courts at the year’s first major.
World No.24 Dayana Yastremska is currently in the limelight, as the Ukrainian is awaiting her first Premier-level final against top-ranked Ashleigh Barty at the Adelaide International.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection