Caroline Wozniacki will close her professional tennis career chapter at the 2020 Australian Open, so the world is excited to see what the Dane’s clothing sponsor Adidas prepared for the WTA star’s final tournament.
You must remember that Wozniacki’s last year’s Melbourne outfit was inspired by the oceans, as its blue ombre effect resembled the waves, while the recycled material it was made of was part of Adidas’ mission to reduce the plastic waste that ends up in our precious waters.
The Adidas Heat Ready Tank and Skirt for the 2020 Australian Open go along those same lines and we’re all for it. When we think of the Australian Open we think of the nearby ocean and the sunny skies, so blue and yellow colorways have traditionally been linked to this major tournament. The new style doesn’t depart from Adidas’ designs in the season behind us — clean lines, body-hugging tank tops and color-blocks have been a staple in Wozniacki’s on-court fashion choices in recent months, even years.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.