Fila Tennis combines vibrant tropical hues of electrifying blue, green citrus and pops of ripe cantaloupe in the new Colorful Play collection ready to be launched at the 2020 Australian Open by Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin, Ashleigh Barty, Kiki Bertens and other WTA players sponsored by the company founded over a century ago in Biella, Italy.
Blending comfort, performance and latest trends, the new range offers a variety of tank options with illusion mesh accents, a cap-sleeve top for those who desire more conservative coverage, two skirt styles, and long-sleeve items.
Even though the collection also features the traditional A-Line Skort for a classic silhouette, world No.2 Karolina Pliskova seems to be wearing the same skirt style as her colleague Kenin, but the green ash version.
The promo photo shows the Czech in the color-blocked Fila Play Full Coverage Tank, featuring sheer mesh fabric overlay at upper chest and contrast trim at neck and armholes. As the name suggest, the top provides full back coverage, while it also boasts UPF 50+ protection, just as all the other tops in the collection.
The assortment of long-sleeve tops includes the Fila Play Jacket, featuring ruched mesh overlays at shoulders and contrast zippers, Fila UV Blocker Long Sleeve – White, and Fila UV Blocker Long Sleeve – Blue.
All Fila players will sport the new Axilus 2 Energized tennis shoe, which matches the smooth pastels of the Melbourne collection.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection