After showing you the outfit that Adidas prepared for the last tournament of Caroline Wozniacki‘s career, let’s see what this sports apparel giant created for the 2020 Australian Open campaigns of Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic.
At first glance, we can see that purple and orange tones dominate Adidas’ Melbourne collection. Angelique Kerber intends to wear separates in Melbourne — the Heat Ready Tank with contrast Y-back racerback, which looks similar to the back of the German’s 2018 US Open outfit, and the single-colored Heat Ready Skirt.
Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic are both set to wear the Adidas Heat Ready Dress, which plays with two nuances of purple, combined with thick vertical coral stripes on the sides and a horizontal light blue inset below chest.
The items are equipped with Adidas’ new HEAT.RDY fabric to keep players cool and dry under hot conditions.
UPDATE: Now that the collection is available at both Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe, I’ve made a closer look at the HEAT.RDY women’s range, including the Stycon, the first ever laceless tennis shoe.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.